Thursday, October 11, 2018

Cosmic American

Sorry/Not Sorry

30 Days in the Hole - Humble Pie

Can't Find My Way Home - Blind Faith

Willin' - Little Feat

Ballad of Curtis Loew - Lynard Skynard

In no particular order:

To Love Somebody - The Byrds (with Gram Parsons)

Dead Flowers - Townes Van Zandt

Foolin' Around - The Buckaroos

Funny, How Time Just Slips Away - Willie

I'll feel a Whole Lot Better - The Byrds (with Gene Clark)

Sunday Morning Coming Down - Either Kris or Cash
("my mouth was like an ashtray i'd been licking'" might be the greatest line in Americana)

Paradise - Prine (w/ Goodman)

Wagon Wheel - Old Crow Medicine Show

1 comment:

Pablo (yo) said...

Great blog!!

I also have a blog, and I'm trying to get visit from every country. I would really like to get a visit from San Marino

If you can, please come back and visit mine:
http://albumdeestampillas.blogspot.com


Thanks,
Pablo from Argentina